Established in 1985
Tampa Telecom Park has entitlements to build 2,050,000 square feet of office space, 1,000,000 square feet of service center space, and 800,000 square feet of industrial space, 50,000 square feet of service center space, and 350 hotel rooms. Tampa Telecom Park is located in the heart of Tampa’s Interstate 75 Corridor. The Park is immediately east of the University of South Florida’s main campus.
Tampa Telecom Park is a master-planned 326-acre Development of Regional Impact (DRI) located in the City of Temple Terrace. Location: Tampa Telecom Park is located in the heart of Tampa’s Interstate 75 Corridor. The Park is immediately east of the University of South Florida’s main campus.
To meet your communications needs, Verizon’s SmartPark infrastructure provides a high-speed, high-capacity network utilizing pre-positioned conduit and all in-ground infrastructure.
The Development of Regional Impact (DRI #116) for Tampa Telecom Park gives information regarding zoning and land usage, the maximum building height, the bulk and placement regulations, landscape requirements, parking guidelines, etc.
- Excellent exposure along Fletcher Avenue
- Views of the Hillsborough River
- Retail and Commercial support facilities
- On-site hotels – Holiday Inn Express, Residence Inn & Towne Place Suites
- Day Care Facility – ‘R Club Early Learning Academy
- Access to a diverse, well-educated and abundant labor force
- A wide selection of housing of all types and price ranges within a 5-10 minute drive
- Three golf and country clubs within a 15-20 minute drive
- Excellent public schools
13294 Telecom Dr, Tampa, FL 33637